When and how Wazifa (Zikar) is beneficial?
During difficulty, calamity or tribulations for mercy and help from Allah, for the oppressed and helpless, to free from oppression of the oppressors etc.
Extra dua (other than qunoot of witr) said after ruku’ as below.
Reference hadith about this is in Bukhari.
- Hanafi – only during difficult times – only in fajr in 2nd unit upon standing up from the ruku’. No raising hands.
- Shafi’ – after fajr daily. During difficulty – in all prayers.
- Malik – Only Fajr. Quietly
- Hambali – Can do during any prayer except Jumu’ah. Raise hands after ruku’ both imam and followers.
Any dua can be said.
Search words: Qunut Nazila
Tawassul is not indicative of assuming distance from your Lord. It is to consider your own self as less deserving due to the sins you have committed.
What, other than tawassul, is supplicating to Allah by employing Allah’s names and attributes. Employing other noble and blessed things / deeds or people should also be seen in the similar light. Noble and blessed people remain noble and blessed even after death.
Prophet, blessing and peace upon him, told Umar ‘don’t forget me in your prayers’ before he left for ‘umrah. Umar said this was a great blessing of his life.
No one has said Tawassul is necessary. It is simply a way of Adab.
Significance of, activities and worship during, the first ten days of Dhul Hijjah. And details of Qurbani sacrifice of Eid Al Adha
- do not trim body hair (this is mubaah, as per Hanafi fiqh)
- excessive worship like fasting especially the 9th (Day of Arafat). The night of
- sacrifice animal on the 10th (waajib according to Hanafi fiqh based on the ayat of surah kauthar; sunnah in other schools)
- necessary for anyone (man and woman) who is the owner of any spare cash / property / inventory of more than 7.5 tola of Gold or 52.5 tola of Silver
keywords: zul hijja